Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop centralized process for security role administration in a multi-national, multi-instance environment
- Participate/conduct SAP Security reviews of individual programs
- Assist in the design of ‘standardized’ roles for Business and Basis users
- SAP Security includes, but not limited to role maintenance activities, adherence with segregation of duties requirements, and
- supporting the current organization level design.
- Act as a liaison between the SAP Security Team and other business teams to meet business needs while providing a secure
- and auditable SAP Environment.
- Refine existing methodology to update specific security activities and responsibilities
- Define security standards for Development and security role design
- Ensure compliance to Security Policies, Procedures, and Control Sets.
- Work with internal audit resources.
- Mass User Management (Creation/Deletion/ Management)
- 3+ years of SAP Security Design, Implementation and Administration experience
- Experience with Segregation of Duties (SOD) resolution.
- Experience with role creation and maintenance
- Strong understanding of authorization concept, SU24 maintenance
- Working on Emergency Access Management , Access Request Management , Access Risk Analysis using GRC
- Experience in global SAP environments
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of SAP Basis and Applications
- Designed and knowledgeable of SAP “role-based” security
- Defined process for centralized SAP security administration
- User administration involving creation/deletion/locking/modifying users.
- Central User Administration to maintain users.
- Using Profile Generator (PFCG) for creating Single roles, composite roles and Parent-Child Roles.
- Analyze root cause of authorization problems and fix the missing authorization.
- Provide support during Internal & External Audit
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Highly developed knowledge of SAP security and authorization procedures.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment.
- Experience of Creating Emergency FF IDs, Assigning Owner & Controller to FF IDs, Assigning FF IDs to Users, Troubleshooting
- EAM related issues.
- RFC Creation and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of ITIL Processes.
- Experience on working on Daily Incidents, Service Request, Problem Ticket & RCA creation for Problem ticket, Change request
- HANA (Added advantage)
- Install / Upgrade (Added advantage) Data Center activities (added advantage)
To schedule interview please send updated resume to email@example.com