Most SAP user companies are facing the challenge of managing their investments in SAP system successfully and professionally. No matter how mature the SAP eco-system is, companies find it difficult to cope-up with following constraints:
- Regulatory Changes
- Changing business requirements
- Advances in technology
- Geographical implications
- Non-availability of internal IT personnel
- Limited skilled internal IT resources unable to cope with new business demands and ongoing maintenance requirements
- Budgetary constraints
Automatic can assist you by taking over the complete operational SAP support ownership. ONSITE – OFFSITE – OFFSHORE SAP support team is established as per the customer specific demands. The SAP support team takes over the operational SAP support in close collaboration with the customer’s IT team. This dedicated SAP support team acts as an extended SAP team of your organization and assists you in:
SAP Basis Support services
- SAP System monitoring
- SAP performance tuning
- SAP system sizing analysis
- Application Interface management
- Transport management
- User and security management
- Housekeeping jobs / operations
- Backup monitoring
SAP Functional Support
- Day to day operational SAP help desk / end user support
- Trouble shooting
- EDI monitoring and support
- Deployment of new SAP functionalities
- Functional updates / functional enhancements
- Testing of new / enhanced functionalities
- Deployment of new regulations as per statutory requirements
- Application Enhancement – Change management
- SAP end user training / documentation
We support over 7000 happy users for our customers from Japan to America !!
Automatic’s SAP AMS methodology:
We use a stable and proven SAP AMS services delivery model which is successfully deployed by over 30 customers. We work closely with our customers to ensure a planned and successful SAP services transition comprising:
- Business process workshop and functional matrix finalization
- Detailed scope of work and standard operating procedure establishment
- Establish SLA and ITIL parameters including reporting and escalation matrix
- Empower internal IT team and key user group through extensive engagement
- Flexible global delivery based on ONSITE – OFFSITE – OFFSHORE delivery model
- Customer friendly deployment approach providing you the option to choose the best suited model for you from below:
- Dedicated team of techno-functional resources
- Shares Services model (shared resources pool)
- Fixed and extendable contingent of man hours / man days
- Time and Material based engagement
- Blend of dedicated and shared resources
- Parameters for such monitoring activities are defined together with the customer depending on organization specific requirements.
- Periodic reporting ensures that the entire activity is transparent. This allows our SAP customers to utilize their valuable resources for more critical operations.
Value addition through Automatic’s SAP Managed Services:
- Flexible and tailored Services delivery model
- Multi-site, multi-lingual SAP support coverage across various time-zones
- SLA based and ITIL framework compliant services delivery
- Flexible and extended hours. The SAP managed services team is available as per your
specific support requirements including a 24 X 7 support
- Leveraging our proven expertise from our engagement in various Customer Center Of Excellence engagements
- Allows you to focus on your core business activities while we act as your extended team and take up the ownership of smooth SAP system management.
- The team works closely with customer’s internal IT team and key users not only to take care of the routine support activities but also to deploy various improvement/enhancement measured based on our experience.
- Establish an Extended team to your internal IT team through partnership model.
- Fixed cost model. Managed services model provides you a fixed annual cost based on the defined services agreement.
- Reduced cost through offshore delivery model. No need to retain specialized teams.
- Extensive knowledge base. Our experienced team of consultants from across multiple industry verticals ensures that your organization benefits from the vast knowledge base.
- Reduced risk. A larger support team ensures that your system management is risk free and person independent.
- 24 X 7 Techno-Functional SAP Application support / SAP User Help Desk
Contact us on email@example.com enabling us to help you through our SAP application management services engagement.