L1 Support Engineer
Job Location: Pune
- Install and configure Windows and Linux desktop and peripherals and test network connections.
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktops & laptops, networking and server log monitoring.
- Basic troubleshooting in printer and scanner.
- Good knowledge in MS office, office 365, and Open office.
- Install and regular updates on system applications and browsers.
- Ensure proper functioning of L2 switch and WIFI Access points.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- L1 support in Desktops, Laptops, software, and hardware for both internal and onsite clients.
- Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking issues and resolve issues within given SLA.
- Good English communication skills and Flexible to work on weekends.
- Knowledge in MS Office 365, Google Workspace, Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu and centos, and basic network troubleshooting.
- Certification in CCNA and Microsoft is an advantage
- Networking, L1 Technical, Support Hardware, Network Troubleshooting, Peripherals, CCNAMS, Office Windows 10Access Points
To schedule interview please send updated resume to email@example.com