SAP Services -> Consulting Services -> SAP Re-Implementation Services
It has been observed that the SAP customers experience the SAP implementation project has not really been successful in delivering the desired results.
Some of the major factors for this could be:
- Partner selection (focus on cost/contact instead of quality and capability)
- Organizational readiness
- Scope control
- Misinterpretation of project objective – requirements – expectations
- Trying to do too many things at the same time
- Lack of user training
Whatever may be the reason, it results in the following:
- The SAP project does not succeed in satisfying the organization in delivering the desired results.
- The project is either aborted midway or the system usage is left to a sub-optimum usage level due to lack of acceptance.
How do we Engage?
AUTOMATIC, makes sure that your investments in SAP are not wasted. We have successfully assisted various SAP customers in ensuring that their investments in SAP system provide the desired results and making sure that the SAP implementation is a success.
We follow a simple and yet proven approach in our SAP re-implementation projects: