SAP Services -> Managed Services -> Managed Services / SAP Support
Many companies are facing the challenge of managing their investments in SAP system successfully and professionally, following are the pain areas experienced:
- Non-availability of internal IT personnel
- Budget constraints
- Changing requirements
- Geographical implications and
- Business pressures
The limited internal IT team is unable to cope up with growing business demands and maintain the existing SAP environment at the same time. Specialized and flexible outsourcing can provide quality, tailored systems management, and negate the need for costly in-house resources.
How do we Engage?
Automatic’s SAP managed services can offer you a team of experienced and professional SAP experts that will give you following results:
- Allow you to focus on your core business activities while we act as your extended team and take up the ownership of smooth SAP system management.
- The dedicated support team is established based on the customer requirements ensuring professional support to users at all locations.
- The team works closely with customer’s internal IT team and key users not only to take care of the routine support activities but also to deploy various improvement/enhancement measured based on our experience.
Advantages of Automatic’s SAP Managed Services:
- Focus internal resources on core business activities without being distracted by routine systems management and user support issues.
- Establish an Extended team to your internal IT team through partnership model.
- Fixed cost model. Managed services model provides you a fixed annual cost based on the defined services agreement.
- Reduced cost through offshore delivery model. No need to retain specialized teams.
- Extensive knowledge base. Our experienced team of consultants from across multiple industry verticals ensures that your organization benefits from the vast knowledge base.
- Reduced risk. A larger support team ensures that your system management is risk free and person independent.
- Flexible and extended hours. The SAP managed services team is available as per your
specific support requirements including a 24 X 7 support catering to multiple time zones.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) as per the customer specific requirements.
- 24 X 7 Techno-Functional SAP Application support / SAP User Help Desk
- Offshore ABAP development factory
Activities related to SAP are never completed once your SAP implementation project is completed. It is an on-going improvement process. Most of the SAP customers have either no or limited internal IT manpower. The available IT personnel resources are always stretched due to business demands and on-going projects.
Automatic can assist you by taking over the complete operational support ownership. Offshore / Offsite SAP support team is established as per the customer specific demands. The offshore / offsite SAP support team takes over the operational SAP support in close collaboration with the customer’s IT team. This dedicated SAP support team acts as an extended SAP team of your organization and assists you in:
- Trouble shooting
- Day to day operational SAP end user support
- Functional updates / functional enhancements
- Deployment of new regulations as per statutory requirements
- SAP end user training / documentation
- System monitoring and management
Valuable SAP customer resources are consumed in the routine SAP system monitoring activities. We can assist you by taking over the routine SAP system monitoring activities such as:
- Performance monitoring
- Performance tuning
- Size analysis
- Transport management
- User and security management
- Housekeeping jobs / operations
Parameters for such monitoring activities are defined together with the customer depending on organization specific requirements. Periodic reporting ensures that the entire activity is transparent. This allows our SAP customers to utilize their valuable resources for more critical operations.