SAP Services -> Goods and Services Tax (GST) Migration
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax which was introduced in India from July 2017 and was applicable throughout India which replaced multiple cascading taxes levied by the Central and State Government. With changing business requirements and statutory regulatory requirements keeping GST Migration in place, SAP provided SAP customers with newer notes and required system pre-requisites for the notes to be implemented.
Companies are needed to migrate themselves from the old Tax law regime to the new Taxlaw regime in their SAP system. SAP system upgrade and GST migration projects are complex activity and needs meticulous planning and professional project execution. Customers expects a minimum system downtime, a smooth transition and successful system upgrade and GST migration while making sure that the existing SAP system usage is not disturbed.
AUTOMATIC has successfully executed 17 GST Migration Projects for our Indian Customers!!
Our team of SAP techno-functional consultants worked closely with the customer SAP team during the entire SAP system upgrade and GST migration project life cycle by following the steps below:
- Identification of the correct/minimum required SAP system versions / patches
- Project planning
- Analysis of the SAP upgrade on the existing developments (program changes / modifications)
- Operating system, database and SAP version upgrade required
- SAP Note implementation
- SPDD / SPAU modification adjustments
- Functional testing
- Key user / end user training on new functionalities
Advantages of Automatic’s SAP GST Migration Services:
- Collaborative approach to ensure professional project planning and execution
- Reduction of burden on your internal IT team
- Better calculation of time and efforts required for the project using our proven analysis tools
- Experienced team to walk through with you during the entire project life cycle