- Partner selection (focus on cost/contact instead of quality and capability)
- Organizational readiness Lack of management / stakeholder commitment Scope control
- Misinterpretation of project objective – requirements – expectations
- Trying to do too many things at the same time
- Lack of user training
- The SAP project does not succeed in satisfying the organization in delivering the desired results.
- The project is either aborted midway or the system usage is left to a sub-optimum usage level due to lack of acceptance.
We talk to all the stakeholders to understand the present project scenario, organizational expectations, bottlenecks and perspective from all stakeholders
Based on the initial analysis workshops, a revised functional scope / functional GAPs and business requirements is defined (revised SAP business blueprint). This revised SAP business blueprint is the foundation of the subsequent SAP optimization / re-implementation activities
Based on the re-defined SAP business blueprint and SAP functional scope, Automatic’s professional SAP consulting team gets down to making sure that all the identified GAPs and requirements are deployed in the revised SAP eco-system. This would mean revised SAP configuration, developments and further optimization. The entire re-configured system is thoroughly tested and verified by the Automatic SAP consulting team to make sure that the system complies with the revised functional scope and business expectations.
- Ensure that your SAP investments are fruitful
- Ensure that the system derives the necessary business benefits and functional value
- Improve the user acceptance and system usage
- Enable your organization to be ready to face future growth challenges