Designation : SAP Associate Consultant (s) – SD / MM / FI / CO
Job Location : Pune
Qualifications : : MCOM/ CA / ICWA / MBA / BCA / MCA / B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech
Experience : 0-3 Years
Job Description :
- Understanding of business requirements
- Provide solutions to the customers based on industry and SAP best practices
- Experience on integration with other modules
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary.
- Strong initiative and a proactive mindset.
- Good Communication and presentation.
- Highly adaptable and a fast learner.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relation skills; excellent
- verbal and written communications.
- Client facing, people management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in global team.
- Self-driven, committed and good analytical skill.
- Should be Flexible for Travel (Domestic / International).
- Foreign language skills (especially German) a huge plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
- SAP Certification in respective module a plus
- Sound domain knowledge and process knowledge from respective industry
To schedule interview please share updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
contact @ 9922901831 / 9130006138 between (Monday-Friday from 10 AM – 6 PM)