SAP Goods and Services Tax (GST) Readiness - GST Migration
AUTOMATIC has successfully executed 17 GST Migration Projects for our Indian Customers!!
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax which was introduced in India from July 2017 and was applicable throughout India which replaced multiple cascading taxes levied by the Central and State Government. GST is considered as the reform of the century in India and is expected to streamline and substantially ease doing business in India. However, for this, the organizations need to first get this processes and systems organized and GST compliant.
With changing business requirements and statutory regulatory requirements keeping GST Migration in place, SAP provided SAP customers with newer notes and required system pre-requisites for the notes to be implemented.
SAP system upgrade and GST migration projects are complex activity and needs meticulous planning and professional project execution. Customers expects a minimum system downtime, a smooth transition and successful system upgrade and GST migration while making sure that the existing SAP system usage is not disturbed.
How can we help you migrate your SAP system to GST?
Our team of SAP techno-functional consultants works closely with the customer’s SAP team during the entire SAP system upgrade and GST migration project life cycle by following the steps below:
Advantages of Automatic’s GST Readiness / Migration Services:
- Thorough audit of the customer SAP system for GST compliance / readiness
- Identification of the correct/minimum required SAP system versions / patches
- Project planning
- Analysis of the SAP upgrade on the existing developments (program changes / modifications)
- Operating system, database and SAP version upgrade required
- SAP Note implementation
- SPDD / SPAU modification adjustments
- Functional testing
- Key user / end user training on new functionalities
- Collaborative approach to ensure professional project planning and execution
- Reduction of burden on your internal IT team
- Better calculation of time and efforts required for the project using our proven analysis tools
- Experienced team to walk through with you during the entire project life cycle