SAP Services -> Managed Services -> SAP Audit services
Due to a variety of reasons, it may be that an SAP implementation has not quite delivered all of the benefits that were anticipated at the visionary stage of taking the decision to proceed, at a cost within striking distance of original estimates and in a timescale close to original plans. An SAP Audit and Health Check is an important first step to identify if maximum leverage is being obtained from the SAP system that has been implemented and assess where additional value can be gained.
Due to growing compliance requirements, it has become essential for SAP customers to conduct regular SAP system audits to ensure that the system configuration, developments and security settings are in compliance with the set standards.
How do we Engage?
Our Consultants can review your organization’s existing applications, document relative performance levels and compare those results to industry best practices and standards. We will highlight how well the SAP application is performing to meet current and likely future needs. Based on these findings, we will recommend solutions for maximizing the value on the initial SAP investment for the entire enterprise.
- SAP system performance evaluation in terms of transaction processing & response time
- Verify system profile and process settings
- Database and operating system performances
- Data dictionary consistency
- User authorization profiles, authorization role and authorization settings verification as per SAP guidelines
- Client and access authorizations
- Transaction security
- RFC and interface security
- Development standards definition and documentation audit
- Version control and analysis
- Research of critical / conflicting objects
- CORE modifications violating best practices guidelines
- Exits and enhancements violating best practices guidelines
- Verify business process integration in Customizing
- Verify customizing and business process standards and documentation
- Problem determination
- Understand issues not yet resolved in the system
- Locate potential threats/problems for the future and suggest solutions
- Analyse the usage of SAP system and find out improvement potential
- Evaluate possible process duplication and suggest remedies
- Suggest remedies for process performance improvement